Hear How Michelle Ghilotti, a Former Starbucks and Nike Advertising Executive Turned Entrepreneur Decided to Live More Courageously, Episode 7
At last, Michelle Ghilotti, my FIRST female guest! I’ve been following her for years. She was my logical choice because you can learn from her personal and professional acts of courage. Michelle has lived through several personal tragedies. She has shared her story and is unafraid of being vulnerable and putting herself out there to support other humans. A former advertising professional who worked on mega brands including Starbucks and Nike, she has been an entrepreneur for several years as the owner of a global branding, coaching, and empowerment agency. Michelle is also the creator of several life maximizing programs focused on making happiness your business by creating your authentic brand including the Greater Good Party. Tune in to hear Michelle’s take on:
- Why creative ideas come to you? And what it’s like to use your courage to bring a passion project to life as is the case for Michelle and the Greater Good Party?
- What happens when you follow what feels good? How does your creativity lead you to a purpose? And how does this all lead us to passion?
- How she worked through the grieving process in ways that healed her? What are some unexpected ways to cope with grief
- The ways that she thinks about time in light of her experiences helping refugees in Greece and hospice patients.
- How you can take greater control of your life by reframing your own greatest personal challenges and facing your fears.
- Some of the clues that you should listen to that may be telling you that you are spending too much time solving the wrong problems? How to know when you are solving the wrong problem? This is perfect for marketers or advertising professionals who don’t feel fully engaged at work. If this is you then schedule a free 60-minute breakthrough session with me: www.melissallarena.com/sessions
- How can we think about courage and the different ways that men and women show their own forms of courage? Listen to how Michelle thinks about courage and trying things on for size.
Listen to how Michelle would answer this job interview question that advertising professionals and marketers in small and large companies are asked all the time:
How would you go about bringing out the best possible creative solution to a marketing challenge for a client who may be a little risk averse and unwilling to test out a new idea?
Listeners, I want to personally invite you if you are a marketing professional….one who works in a corporation or agency to schedule a 60-minute breakthrough session right here for free:
It is during that 60-minute session that we will focus on your career today (i.e. the challenges that you are solving), where you really want to go (i.e. the challenges that you rather solve) and precisely what it will take (i.e. your game plan) to close the gap and make your dream marketing career a reality. This conversation is absolutely free. Apply for the call today because life is now not later….